Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I wish to register my new garmin nuvi 58 LM sat nav

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this, please do the followingGo to the Garmin website at: www.garmin.com and click on the link at the bottom right hand side of the page marked, “Product Registration.”Choose the category of the product you wish to register by clicking on it.Enter your Email/Username and Password ***** log into your Garmin account. If you do not have an account, create one by clicking on the link marked, “Create One,” and then following the account creation procedure as directed.Once you have signed into your account, enter your product information and register your product as directed.This will then complete the registration If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you