nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have lost some of the chess pieces to my Saitek kasparov

I have lost some of the chess pieces to my Saitek kasparov ches trainer that I bought in the 1990s. HOw do I get replacement pieces (2 black pawns, a white pawn and the white queen) or a new set of chess pieces?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome tto justanswer.There are some options available to buy chess pieces but none of them are in UK. They will charge international shipping and moreover they are all used. Brand new pieces are not available. If you want I can provide you links. But I would suggest you to buy a new game instead. This will be a cheaper option. Reply what you want to do, I will provide you links accordingly.
CLICK HERE FOR WHITE PAWNSCLICK HERE FOR BLACK PAWNS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a chess programme I can use on a PC or laptop. THe Saitek pieces are too expensive because of the shipping and they only have pawns anyway so I will not go for that option but many thanks anyway. EDna
That's what I was saying. This will cost you way too much. It's better to buy another one instead.Edna, please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. If you have any query then reply for further assistance. Thanks.Regards Nathan.
Hi Edna,Do you have any other query? If yes, then reply so that further assistance can be provided.