Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Tv is stuck in standby mode how do i retrieve signal

tv is stuck in standby mode how do i retrieve signal
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
blue light flashed for acouple of seconds then went off no picture
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you press the menu button on the remote, does the menu show on the TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks It is the internal mainboard that has faulted, this now confirms it. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you