*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My PC has allowed the system to change to windows 10. I want

Customer Question

My PC has allowed the system to change to windows 10.
I want to stay on windows 7.
It has installed itself overnight and will not change permanently to windows 7.
Please help me to keep the windows 7. ***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.you can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the steps below:- Click Start Menu and click "Settings"- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”- Then Choose “Go back to Windows 7 option. Click the Get started button to restore your previous Windows 7 version operating system.Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!