*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Please can I ask you to supply me with a manual for

Customer Question

Hello, please can I ask you to supply me with a manual for the Pocket PC LOOX N 500. I live in England and would like the manual to be in English. Many Thanks for your service, Elisabeth Slade.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.>>>please click here<<<Then choose DOCUMENTS< then choose the direct download link from the screen> it will look like the example below>TitleVersion (Date)SizeLanguagePocket LOOX N / Pocket LOOX C EasyGuide (english)4.0 (18/05/2007)0.62 MBStatusDocumentDownload fileReleased for Pocket LOOX N500 Direct download Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Were you able to download the manual?