*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have just changed broadband providers and am now receiving

Customer Question

I have just changed broadband providers and am now receiving my 10mb from a satellite connection. I have disconnected my previous broadband but the TV seems incapable of picking up the new signal. Can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is the brand/model of your TV please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Panasonic tx
Okay, thank you.This sounds like the old network settings are still in the tv. You will need to reset the TV and then enter the new network settings.To Reset by TV programming MENU Press [MENU] on the remote.scroll to [Setup] press [OK]. Scroll to [System] press [OK] Scroll to [Factory default] press [OK].Follow the directions on screen to reset the TV to its original factory defaults. OR To Reset by buttons on TV and Remote.Television power should be on.Hold [VOL - ] ON TELEVISION & [MENU] ON REMOTE for more than five seconds.To exit - disconnect the AC line
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now reached the point where I have found the new provider and am trying to enter the encryption no. Which I have done but seem unable to get it to register
okay, do you have any other devices connected wireless with the new provider wifi name and security key?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh dear i just wish i could speak to someone, i do not find this service useful despite having paid £33, which I assume is a one off payment. The answer is yes my Samsung note from which I am emailing
Okay, the passwords are case sensitive, are you entering the capital letters and lower case letters on the tv?