nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 has seized up in the off condition.

My Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 has seized up in the off condition. When I try to switch on the flash light flashes but nothing else happens.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi John. Welcome to justanswer. Connect the charger to the tab and let it charge for a couple of hours. Then check if it turns on or not. Reply for further assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan,
All is well and working. I had left it charging overnight on Thursday and tried to use it on Friday evening without success. I had it plugged in on Friday evening with no luck. This evening after a couple of hours charge it is back and running but the battery was at a very low level. Is it possible for the battery to discharge even though the tab is switched off.
Thanks for your help
John
Hi John. Glad to know that it is working. Yes the battery gets discharged even when the device is off for a longer time due to internal loss of battery i.e. due to internal resistance as a small leakage current always flows between the plates which reduces the Ah capacity the battery.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service. Thanks. Have a good day. Regards Nathan.
Thanks for the 5-star ratings John. Have a good day. Cheers!