Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I wonder if you could help me. i have a samsung tv. model

Customer Question

hi, i wonder if you could help me. i have a samsung tv. model UE4OD VERSION 9. I have had the tv for approximately 4 years, and it has developed a dark shadow at the top of the tv. is this because it is old or can it be repaired?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV?2- Is it possible for you to take picture of TV screen and attach it here so I can view dark shadow which will help to diagnose the issue bit quickly?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UE4OD
5520RKXXU
VERSION 09
I AM NOT VERY GOOD AT DOING A PICTURE OF MY TV AND SENDING TO YOU. I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can send it to you via picture on my phone?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, attaching a picture files is easy, click add-file link which would be below the box where you type the reply to attach picture file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry if you could hold on for a bit. i am presently on an international call. i will be about 10 min
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sure, please take your time and BTW remote assistance that you requested works only for Computers as there is no way to connect remotely to a TV.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi sorry ... what do you think is wrong with my tv?
ok. i understand you cant fix my tv remotely.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
like i said I don't know to take a picture and show you on my computer. but i can take a picture and send it to via txt or whatapp.
that is about computer/internet literate i am.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would just appreciate a professional opinion before i have to go and buy a new TV unnecessarily
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, let me send you premium service offer as per website rules for phone call to assist you further, feel free to ignore it if you don't want it.Thanks.