nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Help please, I cant get into my emails through outlook, I

help please, I cant get into my emails through outlook, I put email address in insert password, then the screen tell me starting, shortly be through, nearly there, then a script of words telling me ERROR with 0365 with outlook, this reminds me of email been hacked into!! I HOPE NOT!!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Allison. Welcome to justanswer.Have you tried changing the browser? Can you access your email in other media like phone (through app)?
Try signing in here. CLICK HERE. This will check for any possible errors.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would preferCustomeryou had control of what you need to do with my permission thanks
Sorry to inform you Allison but I would not be able to provide remote assistance but I can guide you through.So you are accessing Outlook through any browser like Internet explorer, Google chrome or you are accessing it via Microsoft Office?And what exact error are you getting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm accessing outlook through Microsoft Account & when I type in my email address then put password ***** then tells me starting be done shortly, then at top screen it says Errors appear to be with 0365 of outlook. I have been halted I feel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well firstly I don't understand a word, that's why I'm asking you Sir??
This doesn't mean that your account is hacked so don't worry about that.Have you tried singing in to your account via the link I provided. This link will troubleshoot the problem. CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN
Are you using Outlook 2013 or 2010?
Are you stuck somewhere? Just reply and I will help you out.
Are you accessing your outlook account by typing www.outlook.com or through your computer's start menu?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well to tell you the truth I don't know if its 2010 or 2013 outlook.com!! I have my sign in saved in- on the wee star for favourites top right hand corner, that way saved link for easy loging in for me, No I don't go through www.outlook.com sign in if that's any help!! I have tried the Link you told me to sign in to, so I put my email address in & password & it doesn't recognise me!!
Okay. Thanks for the info. Try a different internet browser as the issue is with the outlook's server. From how long this problem is being faced by you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A couple of days now!! How would I use a different browser, setting my email address in another way??
Do you have Google Chrome installed in your system? Also clear all the cookies of your browser and go to www.outlook.com and then try signing in.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just underneath where I type a message to you it says in a box Do you want secure remote assistance, are you able to fit into this category, it says I can remotely connect to your device & troubleshoot for you! Are you able to do this??
https://screenconnect.justanswer.com/Bin/Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe?h=scClick this url to enter remote assistance.
or click this
You need to run the file which has been downloaded.
What happened? Are you facing any difficulty? You need to connect to the session then only I will be able to provide you secure remote assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked the link to connect that you told me, then along the bottom it flashed up saying Run, save & Close, so I clicked run, then it flashed up on another box doing safety check run very fast, then it disappeared then blank page!! what do I do next??
There maybe some error. Try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.CLICK HERE and then click I agree.
We are connected now. Let me check for possible fault. Just wait till then.