nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

CAN I GET ANY GADGET TO HAVE BLUETOOTH PUT ON MY BRAVIA KDL-40EX523

CAN I GET ANY GADGET TO HAVE BLUETOOTH PUT ON MY BRAVIA KDL-40EX523 TO PLAY ON MY TV FROM MY TABLET
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 11 months ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.May I know which tab are you using?You can cast screen from your tab to your BRAVIA via screen mirroring. I will guide you how you can do that.But for that please reply with the model details of your tab.
If you want to connect your tab via bluetooth then make sure your tab is in the Bluetooth Pairing Mode. Now on your TV, scroll down to Settings. Under Network and Accessories you will find Bluetooth Settings. Select it and turn on bluetooth mode.Now scroll down to Device List. Select Add Accessory. Now it will search for available bluetooth connections. Select your tab and you will be connected in a couple of second.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH IN NETWORK AND ACCESSORIES ON MY TV
Are you sure your Tv has bluetooth facility?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
MY TAB IS KDL-40EX523 CAN I FIT A TOGGLE
You have given me the model of your TV and not the tablet. If you want to mirror the screen of your tab to TV then you can use Screen Mirroring. This will serve the purpose.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
MY TABLET IS KINDLE FIRE THE TAB IS FO:4F:7C:31:DD:1B
AND TV HAS NOT GOT ANY BLUETOOTH
You can connect a Bluetooth Dongle to your TV for making it bluetooth capable. It will be connected via usb port in the TV. YOu can buy it from here. CLICK HERE TO BUY
I have checked for your TV's model. It neither supports bluetooth nor screen mirroring.
You can connect your Kindle via usb cable to your TV in simplest way or you need to buy external usb bluetooth adapter for connecting your Kindle with your Bravia TV.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
So fitting a dongle it will not will not work I have already got a usb cable
You can use a dongle like CHROMECAST. Google’s Chromecast HDMI dongle ($35) is a very affordable way to add some useful capabilities to a TV. It doesn’t add any smart features to an HDTV by itself; but after you install the Chromecast app on an iOS or Android device, you can send content from supported streaming sources to an HDTV.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where can I get it in the UK
You can buy CHROMECAST from here. CLICK HERE TO BUY
Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.(You need to click the stars present on the upper panel to rate the chat (3 or more for positive))
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience: Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks I will try that.
Thanks for the ratings. You will be good to go once you connect this device to your Tv. Cheers!