Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I HAVE AN ELECTRONIC ORGAN THE MAKE IS:"TECHNICS", Please

Customer Question

I HAVE AN ELECTRONIC ORGAN THE MAKE IS:"TECHNICS", Please will you let me know iF is possible to fix it? About two years ago was left open for the whole day, while there was
work going on the road, next day it would not play anymore, so clearly it is dust inside,
Please let me know if you can fix it for me.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gloria,If dust gets under the keys it will stop them making contact with the electronic pad under them.You can try using a vacuum cleaner or blowing compressed air under the keys to help dislodge the dust, but this will only be a temporary solution - to fix the problem correctly, the keyboard will need to be disassembled and the contact pads can then be thoroughly cleaned using electronic contact cleaner. This is quite a complicated service requirement so it may be best to get a local electronics expert to carry this out for you.Pete.