Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Panasonic Viera TX-32cs600B. Have sound but no picture = also,

Panasonic Viera TX-32cs600B. Have sound but no picture = also, am unable to get Menu
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Does TV stay On with sound whilst screen is dark?- Can you please shine a good flashlight on TV screen to see if any faint/ dim image is visible?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sound stays on screen is not dark &lights upon A/V1--- On Friday the picture would often break up for several seconds then return to normal--also a dark transparent band appeared down r/h side of screen.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, so screen lights up/ has backlight.Is there any graphic/ number appear on screen?Also, what video sources/ devices connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input source?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no graphic/number on screen -only sky t/v box attached to t/v-have attached another Panasonic t/v and it works o.k
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that, it seems t-con board failure which is located on top or bottom middle of rear of display panel and provides video data to internal circuitry of screen, replacement of t-con board will help to resolve the problem. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. If TV is out of warranty then this repair may cost 60 to 80 Pounds done by local TV repair shop.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.