Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My video recorder model HDR010T01 DOESn't play recorded items.

my video recorder model HDR010T01 DOESn't play recorded items. When TV is swiched to play through recorder we get a very brief display from broadcast followed by a plain blue screen alternating with blank black screen. Can you help, please. It's been working normally until this evening.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number written on Video Recorder in question?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think the model number is ***** The serial number is *****
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK - Have you tried to unplug TV and recorder box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let recorder box reboot that may take several minutes and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, remote assistance that you requested only works for computer, there is no way to connect recorder or TV from here through internet to check/ change settings of it.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem solved - thanks very much Shahid.David Holmes
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Excellent David, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't see rating option - can you help?