nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have lost my Samsung Galaxy core prime, with GPS/geo tagging.

I have lost my Samsung Galaxy core prime, with GPS/geo tagging. It is possibly stolen. Can I track or locate its whereabouts?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Yes there are ways to track your phone. Do you have a Samsung Account?If yes then CLICK HERE and sign into it. You will get the option to track down your phone.But if you don't have an account then reply and I will guide you further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have an account but I do have the phone details from the box i.e. R51G10Z2BRB
You must be having a google account on your phone. Do you? (The gmail account which is used your android services)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do.
That's great.You can track your phone by going to this link I am providing you.Enter your email details and you can track your device if it is connected to web. You have the option to lock the device, make it ring or can erase everything from the phone.CLICK HERE TO TRACK YOUR PHONEPlease rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.
Are you able to track your lost phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to use my other address which is***@******.***,
You need to sign in with the account which was registered on your phone's google account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the address which I sent is***@******.***, it is the email registered with device.
Did you enter the email in the link which I provided?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which link is this you are referring to?
CLICK HERE
You need to click on the the link which is shown in blue and then enter your email and password ***** the window that pops up.
If you are having any difficulty in opening the link then copy paste ithttps://www.google.co.in/android/devicemanager
So I assume you were able to track it. Thanks for the rating. Cheers!