Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Please can you tell me the Memory Card Drive Letter

Please can you tell me the Memory Card Drive Letter for an Olympus Digital Camera VG130
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you on a windows or mac computer and which version
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on a Windows computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - 8.1
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksWindows will assign the drive letter to the memory card.On the keyboard you have the windows key (to the left of Alt) press it and E on the keyboardIn the new window that opens, click on This PC and on the right you will see the drive letter assigned to it.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you