Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

GD11FVRSD32?GD11FVRSD recorder The Electronic progamme (Guide)

GD11FVRSD32?GD11FVRSD recorder
The Electronic progamme (Guide) list will not stay in numerical order. on both Guide and Chanel buttions shows 001, 002, 130,200, 009,120 goes on to mix radio and tv stations in listing. On a retune it corects itself for one use only then goes back to same random order. Bought March 2016 but can not find reciep tto take it back to retailer, for refund/replacement.
T.W,Bowman.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you go on the unit to Settings, Factory Reset which will reload the firmwareOnce done, setup the unit again like when you first received it and tell me if it now functions correctly please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems to have sorted problem, now only need to cancel subscription yo just answers before they strart monthy charging.
Tom
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you signed up for the subscription by mistake (you have to actually sign up for it) I will have customer service cancel it for you.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you