Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I cant video call my girlfriend in thailand dont know why this

Customer Question

I cant video call my girlfriend in thailand dont know why this has stopped , on Facebook cant call either
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat happens when you try to video call her? And can you video call other people John?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing happens at all
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What is the make and model of the device you are doing this on? And can you video call other people John? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to fix with you it is a Samsung galaxy j5
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
can you video call other people John? Is it only this one person you cannot call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No other people
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksCan you hold the power button on the Galaxy until you see a menu and choose power off.Once it is off, power it on and try to make a video callLet me know the results please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I have tried this shall I try again my mobile number is *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Yes please, to be sure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
How did you go with this as I never heard back from you John