*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Sa-btt505 stopped playing blue ray dvd,s

Customer Question

sa-btt505 stopped playing blue ray dvd,s
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.The most common reason for discs not playing is that the firmware needs updating .Updates for the Blu-Ray players can be found on this site>>CLICK HERE<<<You may also be able to download the latest firmware directly to your player but this will depend on the capabilities of the unit you have. Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Did that work for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i already did what you had said, my player needs a new drive unit. thanks for your imput. r eales.
Your welcome!
Please let me know if you need assistance with the repair.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.
Thank you very much!