Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I bought a round Sen-No-Sen SPA SUNBAY , 4 places ref 772664

I bought a round Sen-No-Sen SPA SUNBAY , 4 places ref 772664 et 772665
model PH050017, 220-240V, 50 Hz, 1800W, classe II. in summer 2013.
In 2015 the controls started to give trouble, in particular the jet/bubble button, which was erratic in its response, and when I came to pack it away at summer's end the Spa would not deflate and I had to store it in its inflated state.
Are these control panels repairable or replaceable? Is it a DIY job? Can the parts be easily obtained? (I should add that I bought the Spa in France).
Thanks, Niall
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Niall,yes, these control panels do sometimes give trouble and they are quite easily replaced if you have some technical skills.You can get a replacement control panel from Boospa:http://www.boospa.net/inflatable-spa/spa-parts-hesperide-sunbay/panels-hesperide-sunbay,us,3,344.cfm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the link to the supplier. Any hints on the replacement process? I assume once l can disconnect the control panel, the reconnection is easy. What's the sequence in removing the faulty panel?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
On this particular model I'm not sure, however it is usually just a case of removing the screw covers, unscrewing and disconnecting the panel, then fitting the new one in reverse order. It should come with full instructions.