Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have kx-tg6624e set of phones in my house. They are superb

Customer Question

I have kx-tg6624e set of phones in my house. They are superb and I have no problems in recommending them.
That said, I have lost my caller display. I have studied the operating manual, but cannot find who to restore this important function.
Please help
my U.K landline No.is 01503 26299
Many thanks ,
David
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you remove the power to the base unit, wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me if the callers number now displays please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just hope this worth £27.00 !No this did not solve the problem
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Who is your phone provider David?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now solved the problem. It has nothing to do with Panasonic. However I much appreciate your advice, and indeed it allowed me to explore alternative avenues.regards,David.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, this is why I asked about the provider as the phones cannot have this turned offIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you