Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have mislaid my Galaxy 7 this afternoon between 2 and 4 is

Customer Question

I have mislaid my Galaxy 7 this afternoon between 2 and 4 is it possible to trace its whereabouts the phone no. is ***********
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIf the phone had location services enabled on it, you can click on my link belowhttp://android.com/devicemanagerSign in with the same Gmail account you used on the phone and you can then see its location, if location services were not disabled for you and it had internet.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you