*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Can you tell me how to operate goodmans compact disc and

can you tell me how to operate goodmans compact disc and digital player as I have lost instructions it is about 15 yeas old the only number I can find is gdcr1885.
Philomena *********
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I can provide you with the user guide>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<< for the download. You can view or print the guide from your screen. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!