*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have just switched my broadband from BT to Sky Internet,

I have just switched my broadband from BT to Sky
Internet, Phone & TV are working OK but I have not been able to re-connect my laptop wirelessly to my Canon PIXMA MX 700 Printer/Fax/Scanner.
I was able to use the printer remotely from anywhere in my Office/House whilst still with BT.
I have unnistalled the printer with a view to starting again from scratch, but have so far been unable to reinstall although I do have the relevant Windows CD1 which should be compatible with Windows 7 which is my currently installed programme
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Because of the new Sky network settings, you will need to reset your Canon Pixma network settings back to factory default, you can do so by following these instructions: Step 11. Press the [Menu] button on the printer. Step 21. Use the left < > right arrow buttons to navigate to the [Setup] icon . 2. Press the [OK] button . Step 31. Use the [] buttons to navigate to the [Device settings] icon. 2. Press the [OK] button . Step 41. Use the up, down arrow buttons buttons to navigate to the [LAN settings]. 2. Press the [Ok] button . Step 51. Use the up, down arrow buttons to navigate to [Reset LAN settings]. 2. Press the [OK] button (B).3. Use the [] buttons (A) to select [Yes], then press the [OK] button (B) to confirm reset. A screen “Processing…..Please wait momentarily” will be displayed.4. When the screen “Following is completed.” is displayed, press the [OK] button (B) to complete the reset LAN settings process. The wireless network settings have been reset back to factory default settings.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!