Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have just installed Windows 10. On Windows 7 I had Fellowes

I have just installed Windows 10. On Windows 7 I had Fellowes MediaFace 4.01 advance
installed. This doesn't now work on 10. I keep getting error messages
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What are the error or message?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=25e9186f-ca32-4d26-898a-bfe9657cf414, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/gqqxtxs2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try the following fix:Solution #1:- Try to uninstall / reinstall the MediaFace program. Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on System, then click on Apps & features, then scroll down, and remove the program Fellowes / MediaFace if it's there, then use your Fellowes MediaFace cd disk, if you have, to reinstall it, and check.Solution #2:- If that does not work, it looks like the Fellowes MediaFace old program version 4.01 is not compatible with the latest Windows version 10. If you'd like to, you can purchase the latest MediaFace 5 version at the website below, then it will work:http://www.neato.com/Labeling-Software/Solution #3:- If you do not want to purchase the latest MediaFace 5 version, then you can remove Windows 10, and go back to your previous working Windows 7 by doing the following steps:- Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery. Then there, select the option to go back to your previous Windows version and continue.; (Another way: Press at the same time the time the two keys Windows and I on the keyboard, then the Settings window will open, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery. Then there, select the option to go back to your previous Windows version and continue.)If there is still any issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many Thanks, ***** ***** up date on the new Media 5 Version, thanks for your answerto my problem
You're welcome. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you,