Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a panasonic sc-hc39db andhave purchased some bluetooth

Customer Question

i have a panasonic sc-hc39db andhave purchased some bluetooth wireless speakers and need the istructions to get my audio system and the speakers to comunicate
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, You can't add a separate set of BlueTooth speakers to this system- as it doesn't have BlueTooth audio out to send to external speakers. In some cases you can purchase a BlueTooth transmitter and rig up a connection to the speaker outs on the Panasonic, then you can pair those speakers to the transmitter- but this is not ideally how the units are designed. The Panasonic is an all in one system that is designed to be used with the speakers included with it. If you really would like to use those BT speakers with the system, then please reply back with the make and model of the speakers and we can continue. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.