Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Problem with my HDD recorder, DMR- 63. It says "The timer

Customer Question

Problem with my HDD recorder, DMR-PWT 63. It says "The timer recording list is full! Please delete programmes and try again. Even though there should be plenty of recording space available.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the complete model number written on DVD recorder?DMR-PWT63 seems incomplete.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The label on the recorder says DMRPWT 635 EB9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to go now. Can we resume tomorrow
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for model number, we can resume it by tomorrow.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Lets try a simple step. Press Prog/check button to get timer recording list, select few programs that you wish to delete and press Del button to delete it and check if recorder gives same error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand how you can connect to a recorder!
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I can't connect to recorder through internet, there is no way to do so and it only happens with computer to connect remotely to see what is going on inside the other computer.If you're getting any advertisement for secure remote assistance, please ignore it as it is not valid for recorder.Have you tried what I requested in previous reply?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd like to resume regarding my query of yesterday that was being dealt with by Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could I have an answer to my question about resuming query from yesterday
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, Lets try a simple step. Press Prog/check button to get timer recording list, select few programs that you wish to delete and press Del button to delete it and check if recorder gives same error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In answer to your suggestion yesterday. Difficulty is that the problem with no recording space is intermittent so I would have to wait until next time it happens. Also that doesn't answer the question of why it happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will somebody please tell me whether my question is being dealt with.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, let me repost the question for other experts to have a look on this issue.Thanks.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam