adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Customer Service
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

My Panasonic DMC-TZ7 will not take pictures when in iA mode

Customer Question

My Panasonic DMC-TZ7 will not take pictures when in iA mode but will when in scenery or another - is there a sotware update we can do or is there another problem
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Does camera display any error message when try to take picture in iA mode?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No message appears, button does not click
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, have you tried to reset the camera to restore default settings?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, how do I do that, in the menu or do I need to connect to the pc?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, this option is available in camera setup menu.Press Menu and select wrench icon SETUP (last one in list on left side) and go down the list to find Reset option, select Reset Record Settings and press OK, then select Reset Setup Parameters and select OK to restore camera to default settings.Remove battery from camera for 5 minutes, insert battery and turn it On and check. Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, just trying, reset done, battery out , will revert in 5 mins, thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, I'll be waiting the info.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
regret not worked, now screen goes white and shows "SYSTEM ERROR", in all modes
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that, take out memory card from camera, turn camera On and check?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have switched off and on, turned dial to scenery and it takes a picture, but if I use iA, nothing and then the message, have done what you suggested again nothing in iA mode
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, I'm sorry about it and I'm out of ideas what is causing this issue so let me repost the question so other experts can have a look into. Please do not rate my answer as it will hinder the question repost.I'm opting out now.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam