adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Customer Service
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Syncing calendar from my S7 to my PC using Smart Switch not

Customer Question

Syncing calendar from my S7 to my PC using Smart Switch not working -advice?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Are you getting any error message? Does the Smart Switch app recognizes your s7 on PC?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes s7 is recognised. No error message. calendar on PC not updated
This is the problem of Google and not Samsung's smart switch.Open the Settings app on your device.Find the Apps or Application manager section. You may need to scroll down or go to a different page in settings.Swipe right to view the list of all apps.Select Calendar .Tap Clear data > OK.If you see "Calendar Storage" in the list, clear data for that app too.Turn off your device, then turn it back on again.
Also go to Settings- Accounts. Tap each account present there and see if calendar is marked or not. If not, then mark it and save changes.
If still the issue is there, then I would advice you to try a different app for syncing. You can try this Syncios app for this purpose.CLICK HERE and follow the steps given in this link.
PS:Here is the free version. CLICK HEREReply if you have any query.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Synchios hasn't helped at all - won't transfer calendar data from phone to pc
Are you trying to sync outlook calendar?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to sync S Planner on phone to Outlook calendar on PC
I guess the option to sync calendar is not available in Syncios.Go to your Account Settings, in your Exchange account (select the actual account), is the Sync Calendar option ticked or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cant find Exchanger account
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thanks for your patience,
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay to wait
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Adam