nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Looking to buy samsung galaxy s7 edge. what is the difference

looking to buy samsung galaxy s7 edge. what is the difference between 930 and 935, and does unlocked from new simply mean any network sim will work in it??
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Roger. Welcome to justanswer.There are two models available. The SM-G930* models are for Galaxy S7 while SM-G935*models are for Galaxy S7 Edge. As the name suggest, s7 edge (SM-G935) has a curved edge screen and has better specifications then s7(SM-G930). You can check the comparison in this link. CLICK HERE TO COMPAREAnd yes, the unlocked phone means you can put the sim of any network and can even change service providers whenever you want just by replacing the sim cards. There is no restriction.Reply if you have any other query.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Nathan - exactly what I needed to know and thanks for the link to allow me to directly compare. I now fully understand the differences. An excellent service.
Thanks for the ratings Roger. Glad that you had a good experience with us. Cheers!