Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have an account:anthonyspitz1 @outlook.com I spent hours

I have an account:anthonyspitz1 @outlook.com
I spent hours to finally obtain a password.
Now I receive an email addressed to [email protected] which says that my Office 365 Home subscription was renewed on 6 April 2016.
I then am sent urgent pop-up messages which are sent to tis email address which was used when I had to replace my hard drive about 2 yeards ago, with a password ***** is a number of asterisks and with a server address blu404-m.hotmail.com, which might be the one that the installer of my new hard drve could have used or possibly is a fraudulent email address.
at the same time my email address is***@******.*** with my usual password. Please help me
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Those look like fake messages. Please ignore any email message that you do not know or that you are not expecting.Is there currently any issue with using your email? And/or is there currently any issue with computer?Do you currently have access to your @outlook.com email address?Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 12?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Too late tonight.Will consider tomorrow
OK. Please reply back tomorrow to continue. Thank you,
Are you currently able currently able to sign in your @outlook.com email address at the website http://www.outlook.com/?Is your @btconnect.com email address working at the website http://www.bt.com/?Please let me know when you are available to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Viet.
My son assisted me with the finishing touches to solve my problem so I do not have to worry you again.
Regards,
Anthony
You're welcome. Great. If you have any other computer / electronics question / issue, please let me know any time. Thank you very much for the update.