Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

How do i download my photos from my olympus x-925 camera with

How do i download my photos from my olympus x-925 camera with out the cd as i broke it in half ,sitting on it .
My camera wont load on any computer.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?What happens when you turn on the camera and connect it to the computer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What's the model of your Windows 7 computer? Is it a desktop or laptop?Can you please turn on the camera, then connect it to the computer. Then click on Start, then click on Computer, then check if the camera device (or camera's drive letter) is shown there or not.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=350cf136-efc6-44e4-b541-fce5ecfc9176, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, so I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/zgyzx862. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir ,
It will not work on this sorry for the mistake i made and please send back remitance
I'm sorry. Is there any issue running the website I've provided above? What happens when you open / run / install the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client?Or would you like me to provide you the website link for downloading / installing the Olympus camera software?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can you please click on the Olympus website below:http://support.olympus-imaging.com/ov3download/index/, then there, enter your camera's serial number, (or enter any nine-digit numbers, such as###-##-####, then click on Download Now under the section Windows in order to download the file OV3Setup... and install it, then turn on the camera and connect it to your computer, then if needed, open the OLYMPUS Viewer 3 program on your computer and allow it to run, and use it to import / transfer pictures.- If there is still any issue, take out the memory card from the camera, then insert the memory card to a memory card slot, if any, on your computer, and check. If needed, use an external USB memory card reader.Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.