Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My Garmin Approach S1 stops recording location after

Customer Question

Hello my Garmin Approach S1 stops recording location after the 13th hole, on every golf course I play. Is there any way I can update it / reset it to prevent this?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi David,First, try resetting your Approach S1. You can do this using the instructions below:Power the Approach offPress and hold your finger on the upper left side of the displayPower the device on, while still maintaining (light) pressure on the displayRelease pressure on the display when the "Do you really want to erase all user data?" message appearsTouch YesYou will want to leave the device outside with a clear view of the sky for a minimum of 20 minutes to acquire satellite data. Let me know if it now works for you.