*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

How to remove voice over on t v

how to remove voice over on t v
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.what is the model of your tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Panasonic txl 37 et5b94
okay, thank you. That is the Voice Guidance feature that narrates the operation of the basicfeatures to assist visually-impaired users.To turn off, press menu on you remote, then choose Sound, then choose Voice Guidance then set to off.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!