Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

Printer -Epson XP-322/XP-325.Printer remains Offline!How

Customer Question

Printer -Epson XP-322/XP-325.
Printer remains Offline!
How do I get it back to enable me to print?
Many thanks.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Connection is wireless.
I have Windows 10
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, so I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8944bc43-7151-4d25-b00a-f508c8e2f724, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/hyeagct2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try the following fix:Solution #1:- Turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cords from both printer and internet modem / router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then re-connect. Then wait a few minutes, then check printing.Solution #2:- If that does not work, please try:Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer for six seconds.Press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your modem / router (access point) so it will start looking for new devices.The Wi-Fi lights will flash alternately on the printer.Setup is complete when both lights are illuminated.- Note: If you cannot find the WPS button, please let me know the brand / model of your internet modem / router device.Solution #3:- If that still does not work, click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings. Then click on System. Then click on Apps..., and then remove the Epson printer / driver software there., then use the printer's CD disk to reinstall it. During installation, select the wireless option when prompted.; Note: If you do not have the printer CD disk, then click on the Epson website below:https://www.epson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/consumer/expression-home-xp-322#downloads, then there, click on Drivers & Software. Then download / install the Product Setup - Epson Product Setup. (and/ or the Drivers - Driver).Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page. Did you see / try my suggestions above? Also, another expert has accepted your remote support offer; he / she should have contacted you. If there is any issue following my suggestions, or if no one has contacted you, please let me know. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we guarantee our service. Thank you.