nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Panasonic kx-tga805e I have a bell sign come up on the

panasonic kx-tga805e
I have a bell sign come up on the screen of my phone with a red at an angle going through it, however I still have a tone and can talk and listen to people, can I erase this?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan. Welcome to justanswer.That symbol indicates that the ringer is turned off (volume of the ringer is set to 0 or silent).You need to increase the volume to make that symbol disappear. For that you need to follow the steps given in page 26 ofthe manual. CLICK HERE FOR MANUALI am attaching a snapshot of the manual also. Reply if you need any assistance.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.
Here is the attached image.
Hi Alan, Is the issue resolved?
Hi Alan,Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance? If yes then reply so that necessary assistance can be provided.Regards Nathan
If the problem is resolved, then Alan please rate the chat POSITIVELY by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel. Else reply so that necessary assistance can be provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the problem is solved and thank you for the useful instruction manual ...many thanks
Glad to know that I could solve your issue. Please rate my services positively Alan so that I can get credited for my services. You need to click the 5 stars present on the upper panel. Thanks.