Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a samsung 40f6200 awxxc l want to get some headphones

Customer Question

i have a samsung 40f6200 awxxc l want to get some headphones for it please advise
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
price upto 100 pounds
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Are you looking for wireless headphones or corded headphones for this TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thanks for response, I have a corded phones when plunged in the sound will go of on tv I want both on I all so have Bluetooth but dont work I been in to secret menu but no Bluetooth option
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I understand, I'm sorry this TV doesn't have feature to connect to bluetooth headphones. however, you can connect a RF wireless headphone to TV with help of another device calls digital audio to analog audio converter device that will be hooked into digital audio out (optical) port at rear of TV with optical cable, this device will get digital audio signals from TV then convert it into analog audio signals (left-right channels) there you will connect wireless headphones audio cable that goes to base unit of wireless headphones to get TV sound whatever is being played on TV.Please click digital to analog audio converter device link and optical cable link and Sony wireless headphones link or this Sony headphones link to view the prices and to order it online.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have not had time to sort this out yet but does mean that l can control sound independently someone is coming this week l hope l will keep you informed
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
No problem, take your time and feel free to ask if you have any further question.Thanks.