michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have the Epson WF-2530. The problem I have is that it

Hi. I have the Epson WF-2530. The problem I have is that it only prints the left half of the page. Help would be appreciated.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your printer.How old is the printer and since how long back the problem started?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the printer is about 3 years old and the problem started about 1 month ago
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f956dc1b-50a4-41dc-9073-24a061c9b982
Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.
I have been waiting for you to connect to the secure remote access screen as requested but i have not got any response from you.Let me know when you can be online so that i can continue to assist you on this issue further.