Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

A long time ago I purchased a Sat Nav. My email address at

A long time ago I purchased a Sat Nav. My email address at that time was***@******.***. Some time after that my address got compromised and I changed to***@******.*** also changing my password. Since that time I have updated my email regularly with no problems. However, since I have changed my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 the system does not recognise me. If I change my name I am required to register anew. I cannot change my password ***** an address and now I am lost as to what to do. Can you help please?
Vic Colville
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Vic,Have you tried using the old email address name and password ***** access the sat nav updates?It is likely that the old information is still registered with the sat nav company and was not changed, but may have been saved in your old Windows 7 system...Pete.