Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a 58AX800 panasonic tv and have been given a logitec

Customer Question

Hi I have a 58AX800 panasonic tv and have been given a logitec K830 keypad as a present.
How do I connect it to the television ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe compatibility of the keyboard with Smart TV's is sporadic and there is no definitive list on all compatibilities.It is plug and play though, so you connect the receiver to the TV, and then power on the Keyboard.Open up an app you can type in and begin typing and if the TV can communicate with the keyboard it will just work.If nothing happens, it means the TV is not able to use the Keyboard. In this instance, I would advice to get a keyboard specifically designed for your TV.This is one that will work with your TV PeterCLICK ME TO OPENIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome PeterIf you need anything else, please let me know and please remember the service rating via one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit so I am credited.Thank you