nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have installed my new HP Envy 5530 but it will not print

I have installed my new HP Envy 5530 but it will not print from my Applemac
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Hilary. Welcome to justanswer.Install your printer from these drivers. CLICK HERE and download the file. Run that file to install your printer again.
Hi,What is the status of the issue, Hilary?Regards Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done as you ask but still cannot get the printer to print. I receive the message saying that the printer is offline but it is online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Resetting power to the printer forces the printer to reset stored values in the firmware. A power reset can help when the printer is not accepting communication from the Mac.Make sure the printer is idle, not making any sounds, before continuing.With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.Wait at least 60 seconds.Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.If the printer does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.Try printing again and note what happens.
Hi Hilary,Is the issue resolved? Please update me with the progress.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan
Thank you for your email. The problem is now resolved. I visited the HP website and followed the instructions on their troubleshooter page and have managed to fix the problem.
That's great Hilary. Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.
Hilary, this is to inform you that you have rated my service poorly. This affects my performance. Please change it.
Thank you so much Hilary.