nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Apparently it is not possible to have the ear phone socket

Customer Question

Apparently it is not possible to have the ear phone socket in use as well as the speakers in the new Samsung HD tele so I need to know wheter it would be possible to fix a Samsung sound bar to my eight tele and get an improvement in voice reproduction that this could give. Can you tell me if this it so.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dennis. Welcome to justanswer.Do you want to use both earphones and speakers at the same time with your HD tv? If yes, then you can use AUX splitter. Reply so that I can guide you further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are correct my wife is quite deaf and needs the ear phones I need to use the speakers. What is an AUX splitter?
AUX splitter lets you use two or more than two devices where only one port is present.It costs less than £2. You can buy it from here.CLICK HERE TO BUY
Do you have any other query?
Hi Dennis,Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services.Regards Nathan.