Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Does the multi music centre player and recorder in the D

Does the multi music centre player and recorder in the D Mail come with a mains plug. i.e Zennox type. + if I buy and record fro cd and cassette etc am I able to play say one item after another from such machine without needing a computer I am not a wiz kid- being 80 year old with lots of cds etc etc
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIf you are referring to this devicehttp://www.clifford-james.co.uk/buy.cfm/electrical/zennox-multi-music-centre-player-recorder/68/yes/98646Then yes it does not need a PC and comes with the mains cable and everything you need to use it.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you