Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a galaxy note 11 .......gt-n7100. I'm getting mobile

I have a galaxy note 11 .......gt-n7100. I'm getting mobile network unavailable error . I have spoken to my network provider and they talked me through various troubleshooting processes to no avail.....they suggested changing sim card but that made no use either.....it was suggested that it could b a hardware problem. Trawled the internet for solutions but I still get the same error message. I can't phone or use text
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo confirm, you did the factory reset, and it even returned the phone to new but still you had the issue after setting it up correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do you have another SIM card there that you can use from another network to test?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, it is either the SIM port in the phone has failed or there is an issue with your account. Even though the provider has checked, they can make mistakes.I would advise to borrow a friends SIM card and put it in your phone, if it works then you know its the account and you will need to have your provider properly check your account, indicating it works on another network.If you still have the issue, then you know its the SIM port in the phone Graham, and in this event it would require that the phone be replaced as it is a hardware issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks , I was led to believe it might b antenna