*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Galaxy S5 Neo, I downloaded the lastest upgrade

I have a Galaxy S5 Neo, I downloaded the lastest upgrade this morning and now I have a constantly recurring message saying that Unfortunately, IMS Service has stopped. This is an absolute pain and is stopping me using the phone as it occurs on screen in less than 1 minute intervals when you are using the phone. Help please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Try this please. . Open 'Messages' (SMS app)2. Go to 'Settings' in the top right (you need to scroll down to see 'Settings' from the options, as the defaul pop-up window isn't big enough to show all of them)3. Select 'Default messaging app'4. Select 'Rich Communications'5. Uncheck the 'Rich Communications' box