Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Reason I am no longer able to connect my GO 730 to TomTom

For some reason I am no longer able to connect my GO 730 to TomTom Home. Normally it works without any problems. Please help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and wlecomeCan you connect the TomTom to a different USB port on your computer John.Then tell me if it is then detected please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Connecting to the other USB asks me to connect to my computer but it continues to show device not connected. Yes please connect securely to my device
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you wish for me to remotely it is an additional service. I have made the offer, please accept and I can do this for you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard,Sorry for the delay but I had some other work that required my immediate attention.My user ID is 913 876 800 and the password ***** *****John
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no problem, connecting now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was necessary for me to do a "hard reset" which solved my problem.Richard did an excellent job