Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can I record say channel 10 and watch BBC1 HD on my Samsung

Can I record say channel 10 and watch BBC1 HD on my Samsung 40JU6000 40 Inch UHD Smart LED TV.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you referring to voice recognition on the TV and you want to say Channel 10 and it switches to BBC 1 HD?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I want to watch bbc HD and record a programme on channel 10
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksYou will need to connect a recorder in order to do this, so you can record programs.I recommend this oneClick me to openIt will allow you to watch one program and record another. You can record up to 300 hours of programs with this.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you