*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

How do I find the IP address of my Aculaser C2900DN A4 Laser

Customer Question

How do I find the IP address of my Aculaser C2900DN A4 Laser Colour Printer, which is attached via Ethernet to my iBook G4?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
You can find this information by clicking the Apple menu on the menu bar at the top of your screen, selecting “System Preferences”, clicking the “Network” icon, selecting the network connection, clicking “Advanced”, and clicking the “TCP/IP” tab. You’ll find the MAC address under the “Hardware” tab.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!