Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Can our old ferguson televison with inbuilt dvd&video

Customer Question

can our old ferguson televison with inbuilt dvd&video players have the picture height adjusted as the heads of the people on the screen are half cut off!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

2- Does the picture height problem occur regardless of what video source is being watched on TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sh 674-651 423 Shahid we have no problems with the dvd or video players!But watching all television programs such as the for example THE NEWS
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, sh674651423 seems serial number, please recheck nearby for model number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the only other number besides the number already given to you is-ferguson 892196
FTVD521T(A)
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

FTVD521T(A) is model number and I'm having hard time to get related manual copy.

Do you have Ferguson remote that came with the TV?

If so, what happens when push Zoom button on it while having TV channel?

Please reply back with the result.