*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I am trying to set up a WF2510 to scan, I have an apple mac.

Customer Question

i am trying to set up a WF2510 to scan, I have an apple mac. No problems with printing just scanning
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution or I can also connect directly to your Mac and resolve the issue for you using our Secure Remote Screen Connect Session.There is an additional driver to download and install on the Mac that allows the Epson to scan> >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Did that work for you?Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much