Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I HAVE AN EPSON STYLUS 435W WHICH KEEPS SHOWING PRINTER

I HAVE AN EPSON STYLUS 435W WHICH KEEPS SHOWING PRINTER ERROR AND ADVISING ME TO TURN IT OFF. DONE THIS 4 OR 5 TIMES, STILL THE ERROR MESSAGE REMAINS. I USE VARIOUS UNKS RATHER THAN EOSON AND THEY USUALLY WORK WELL.
A NEWLY INSTALLED C YAN AND BLACK COME WITH A GUARANTEE - THAT IS WHEN PRINTER ON RE BACKGROUND APPEARED. ALSO APPEARING ABOVE THE MESSAGE IS
E - 10. I DONT HAVE THE ORIGINAL INSTALLATION DISC
***** *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please